Progressive Calendar 08.11.10
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

1. Move the game!/AZ  8.11 5:30pm
2. NO DNC 2012/Mpls   8.11 6pm
3. Iraq art           8.11 6:30pm
4. Polly Mann/Afghan  8.11 7pm

5. Audrey Thayer      8.12 4pm
6. Pentel/NewBrighton 8.12 4:30pm
7. Eagan peace vigil  8.12 4:30pm
8. Northtown vigil    8.12 5pm

9. Maximilliam Forte - A war on Wikileaks?
10. ed               - Capitalism exposed  (haiku)

--------1 of 10--------

From: Meredith Aby <awcmere [at] gmail.com>
Subject: Move the game!/AZ 8.11 5:30pm

Tell the Owners: "Move the Game!"
Wednesday, August 11 5:30pm - 6:30pm @ Graves 601 Hotel 601 North 1st
Avenue Minneapolis, MN

On August 11th, the owners of every MLB team in the nation will be in
Minneapolis for their quarterly owners conference. Join us as we team up
with Movethegame.org to demand that the all-star game be moved out of
Arizona unless SB1070 is fully repealed! This is a great opportunity to
keep the pressure on the MLB and Bud Selig to take a stand for human
rights, and send Arizona a message (est. $60 Million loss in revenue) that
we will not tolerate hateful laws. Endorsed by MIRAc, BAM!, and
Movethegame.org For more info go to: www.Movethegame.org FFI:
http://bamcampaign.wordpress.com/, http://mirac1.wordpress.com