Progressive Calendar 03.21.10
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

1. Stillwater vigil 3.21 1pm
2. Amnesty Intl     3.21 3pm
3. Atheism/humanism 3.21 6:30pm

4. Steve Brandt - Dolan & CRA & discipline
5. Dave Bicking - CRA appointments - & my reappointment
6. ed           - Bicking for CRA sign-on

--------1 of 6--------

From: scot b <earthmannow [at] comcast.net>
Subject: Stillwater vigil 3.21 1pm

From: Gabe Ormsby <gabeo [at] bitstream.net>
Subject: Amnesty Intl 3.21 3pm

Join us for our regular meeting on Sunday, March 21st, from 3:00 to 5:00
p.m.

We will share actions on human rights cases around the world and get
updates on the work of our sub-groups.

All are welcome, and refreshments will be provided.

Location: Center for Victims of Torture, 717 E. River Rd. SE, Minneapolis
(corner of E. River Rd. and Oak St.). Park on street or in the small lot
behind the Center (the Center is a house set back on a large lawn).

A map and directions are available on-line:
http://www.twincitiesamnesty.org/meetings.html

--------3 of 6--------

From: August Berkshire <augustberkshire [at] gmail.com>
Subject: Atheism/humanism 3.21 6:30pm

March 21, 2010, 6:30-8:30 p.m. - "The Humanity of Atheism: What can be done
to incorporate more humanism into the atheist movement?" presented by
Minnesota Atheists president August Berkshire.  First Unitarian Society, 900
Mount Curve Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403.  Sponsored by The Humanist Center.
Free and open to the public.

Program format:
6:30 - 7:00  p.m. - Gathering time and conversation
7:00 - 8:00  p.m. - Presentation
8:00 - 8:30  p.m. - Q & A
8:30 p.m. - Adjourn