Progressive Calendar 01.05.10
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:38:54 -0800 (PST)

1. Conversation   1.05 6:30pm

2. GAMC/poor lose 1.06 11am
3. Dolan reviewed 1.06 6pm

4. Randall Amster - The road to healthcare is paved with bad intentions
5. Bob Herbert    - An uneasy feeling
6. John Pilger    - Obama's Afghan lies remind of Orwell's 1984
7. George Monbiot - From 60-year feeding frenzy to disposable earth
8. Joseph Shansky - Killing organizers in Honduras
9. ed             - A cure for Obamamania/Obamaitis

From: patty <pattypax [at] earthlink.net>
Subject: Conversation 1.05 6:30pm

Since we are a conversational salon, lets have conversation Jan. 5. 2010.