Progressive Calendar 11.14.09
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:34:28 -0800 (PST)

1. Peace walk        11.14 9am Cambridge MN
2. WILPF/later years 11.14 10am
3. CUAPB             11.14 1:30pm
4. Northtown vigil   11.14 2pm
5. RCTA gala         11.14 6pm
6. Stevens Sq arts   11.14 7pm
7. Grand jury/scare  11.14 9pm
8. Transracial films 11.14

9. Dave Lindorff  - Thank you Congressman Stupak! Health care reform: DOA
10. Robert Jensen - Of turkeys and holocausts
11. Gilad Atzmon  - From the river to the sea
12. ed            - Rotting incumbents  (haiku)

--------1 of 12--------

From: Ken Reine <reine008 [at] umn.edu>
Subject: Peace walk 11.14 9am Cambridge MN

every Saturday 9AM to 9:35AM
Peace walk in Cambridge - start at Hwy 95 and Fern Street

--------2 of 12--------

From: Doris Marquit <marqu001 [at] umn.edu>
Subject: WILPF/later years 11.14 10am

Women's International League for Peace & Freedom      www.wilpfmn.org
WILPF  "Coffee With" Discussion
Saturday, Nov. 14, 10 am-noon
Van Cleve Community Ctr.
901 15th Ave. SE, Mpls
"Changing Demographics: Productivity in Later Years"
with Jan Hively (of OnTheCommons.org)

Bring 2 books to contribute to SALE-
(See below)
And save the date: Sun. Dec. 6, 3-5 pm
WINTER PARTY: SWEET & SAVORY
SNACKS & STORIES - PLUS
Bargain Book Sale, Riverview Tower, 1920 S 1st St., Mpls