Conversations About Race event Sept. 24
From: Francisco J. Gonzalez (guajataca01yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
New Conversations About Race and Racism

Hosted by the Cottage Grove Human Rights/Human Services Commission

This interactive workshop, facilitated by The Saint Paul
Foundation's Facing Race We're All in This Together initiative,
engages people of the community in constructive dialogue about
race in our communities. Participants watch scenarios and
complete activities designed to help them explore and understand
their perspectives and behaviors on the issue of race and racism.
A certificate of attendance and program outline are available upon
request. This workshop may qualify for CEUs. Please check with
your licensing organization about this possibility.

Cost: $10.00 per attendee- box lunch included