Progressive Calendar 08.27.09
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:27:59 -0700 (PDT)

1. MUHCC/Fair         8.28+ 9am
2. Mpls parks         8.28 9:30am
3. Health care/KFAI   8.28 11am
4. Single payer       8.28 12:30pm
5. Palestine vigil    8.28 4:15pm
6. Magers/Quinn bday  8.28

7. Peace walk         8.29 9am Cambridge MN
8. Art/cheap stuff    8.29 10am
9. Honduras           8.29 10am
10. Re:Activism game  8.29 12noon
11. Northtown vigil   8.29 2pm

12. Stillwater vigil  8.30 1pm
13. Barter market     8.30 1pm
14. Free Mpls! bash   8.30 2pm
15. Marty/health/fair 8.30 3pm
16. Immigrant rights  8.30 8pm

17. Stephen Lendman - Growing poverty and despair in America
18. Gabriel Kolko   - Israel: a stalemated action of history

--------1 of 18--------

From: Minnesota Universal Health Care Coalition <info [at] muhcc.org>
Subject: MUHCC/Fair 8.28+ 9am

HEALTH CARE ON A STICK?
No, But it is Time for "The Great Minnesota Get-Together" Volunteer at the
Minnesota State Fair and Demonstrate Support for Single-Payer Health Care!
August 27th- September 6th

Shifts: 9-11:00 am, 11am-1 pm, 1-3 pm, 3-5 pm, 5-7 pm daily

We will be writing postcards and collecting signatures on petitions. This
is our best opportunity to talk to THOUSANDS of Minnesotan about the
Minnesota Health Plan. Reply to info [at] muhcc.org and let us know how many
shifts you are willing to volunteer and which times you are available. We
will confirm your schedule. Training will be available. We regret that
MUHCC is not able to provide or reimburse for entrance fees.
[No phone or email given]