Progressive Calendar 08.15.09
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 06:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

1. WAMM book sale   8.15 8am
2. Peace walk       8.15 9am Cambridge MN
3. Lydia/yard sale  8.15 10am
4. Picket Starbucks 8.15 10am
5. Stop it          8.15 11am
6. Northtown vigil  8.15 2pm

7. Eduardo Galeano - I hate to bother you, but history never ends
8. Kip Sullivan    - Reply to critics of How the 'public option' was sold
9. ed              - My great thoughts  (poem)

--------1 of 9--------

From: Sue Ann <seasnun [at] gmail.com>
Subject: WAMM book sale 8.15 8am

WAMM Used Book Sale by Lake Hiawatha

Saturday, August 15, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ann Galloway's Back Yard,
4354 28th Avenue South, Minneapolis. 100% of the proceeds to benefit WAMM!
Browse for books, CDs, audio books, DVDs, puzzles, and games. Walking
tacos and soda pop will be available as well. Bring a lawn chair and read
your new book by nearby Lake Hiawatha. Endorsed by: WAMM. FFI or to make a
donation: Email gannica [at] yahoo.com.

[Or, there's my Used idea sale!  Big ideas, speckled ideas, Popiel Pocket
Ideas, ideas no one can ever have, and more O so much more! No payment
required till August 2007. -ed]

--------2 of 9--------

From: Ken Reine <reine008 [at] umn.edu>
Subject: Peace walk 8.15 9am Cambridge MN

every Saturday 9AM to 9:35AM
Peace walk in Cambridge - start at Hwy 95 and Fern Street

--------3 of 9--------

From: Lydia Howell <lydiahowell [at] visi.com>
Subject: Lydia/yard sale 8.15 10am

SAT. AUG. 15, 10AM TO 5:30PM
An ACTIVIST' S YARD SALE
SIDEWALK of 2121 MINNEHAHA AVE. South
(1 block south of East Franklin) Minneapolis

Help activist/journalist LYDIA HOWELL make "seed money" to host benefits
this fall! All items 25 cents to $20!

Progressive BOOKS--from Peace Studies, Black Studies to Mao, labor to
women's studies, literature & spirituality---and some NEW TITKES, too!CDs!
MOVIES--Videos $1/DVDs $2--3!

ART, political posters, original art, small sculpture! Clothes,. New
shoes! Kitchen stuff, bedding.

A 13-inch color TV. Tape deck/radio! Luggage. Political buttons & some
unusual items.

All items 25 cents to $20! Hope to see you there! Thanks!

[Some of DAVE'S USED IDEAS may be for SALE too! Try 'em---you'll like 'EM!
Books on DAVE'S STUDIES---studies of Dave and why he is so super
wonderful! Be the FIRST in your neighborhood to understand Dave!]