Progressive Calendar 07.10.09
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

1. Palestine vigil   7.10 4:15pm
2. Party/Rosemary's  7.10 6pm
3. Postville/play    7.10 7:30pm
4. Moyers/Potter     7.10 9pm

5. Peace walk        7.11 9am Cambridge MN
6. TC zinefest       7.11 11am
7. EXCO design class 7.11 11am
8. Health care       7.11 11am
9. Northtown vigil   7.11 2pm
10. Rodriguez rally  7.11 2:30/4pm
11. Nagasaki         7.11 6:30pm

12. Stillwater vigil 7.12 1pm
13. RNC8 defense     7.12 3:30pm

14. Wendell Potter  - Health care industry adopts tobacco lobby's tactics
15. Dennis Rahkonen - Honduran coup: damning indictment of capitalism
16. John Ross       - Latin America asks: are the gorillas back?
17. Ronnie Cummins  - The organic monopoly & the myth of "natural" foods
18. ed              - bumpersticker

--------1 of 18--------

From: Eric Angell <eric-angell [at] riseup.net>
Subject: Palestine Vigil 7.10 4:15pm

The weekly vigil for the liberation of Palestine continues at the
intersection of Snelling and Summit Aves in St. Paul.  the Friday demo
starts at 4:15 and ends around 5:30.  there are usually extra signs
available.

--------2 of 18--------

From: welfarerightsmn [at] yahoo.com
Subject: Party/Rosemary's 7.10 6pm

Party at Rosemary's house this Friday the 10th!  --She is still fighting
the foreclosure. Come join WRC and others for a fundraiser.

People's Party at Rosemary's Home!  Support our friend and neighbor,
Rosemary Williams, as we continue to defend our community.  Host:Rosemary
Williams Friday, July 10, 2009 at 6:00pm - 12:00am
Rosemary's House 3138 Clinton Ave. South, Minneapolis
We're putting the fun in fundraiser!

The cups are being given out in exchange for a suggested donation of $5
(and we'll even accept more). The beer and wine will be flowing freely.
We'll be grilling dollar dogs (both meaty and vegan). Slices of watermelon
are also on the menu. Of course, rockin' tunes will also be heard (dancing
is encouraged).

We won't let the tyrants in their ivory bank towers destroy the spirit of
our community, so come on by and give that spirit some exercise!

Welfare Rights Committee PO Box 7266, Mpls MN 55407 pho: 612-822-8020 main
email: welfarerightsmn [at] yahoo.com alt email: welfarerights [at] qwest.net