Progressive Calendar 03.27.09
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 03:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
           P R O G R E S S I V E   C A L E N D A R N   03.27.09

1. People's bailout   3.27 9am
2. KFAI/religion/pol  3.27 11am
3. Serenade Gaertner  3.27 3:30pm
4. Argentine Nobel    3.27 7pm
5. Moyers/Greider     3.27 9pm

6. Community gardens  3.28 9am
7. Peace walk         3.28 9am Cambridge MN
8. Green Party        3.28 9am
9. Water rights/women 3.28 10am
10. Music/movie sale  3.28 10am
11. Bike ride 4 RNC8  3.28 10:30am
12. Vs foreclosure    3.28 12noon
13. Vs war recruiters 3.28 1pm
14. Northtown vigil   3.28 2pm
15. Stop reroute/film 3.28 7pm
16. Out: dine/lights  3.28 8:30pm
17. PeoplesBailout/TV 3.28 9pm

18. Sharon Smith  - Another blow to labor: Dems gut card check
19. Dave Lindorff - Health insurance industry: health system parasite
20. Gilad Atzmon  - War on terror within: the end of Jewish history
21. ed            - Speaking life  (poem)