Progressive Calendar 11.22.08
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:51:44 -0800 (PST)

1. Peace walk          11.22 9am Cambridge MN
2. NWN4P Mtka          11.22 11am
3. Eco Thanksgiving    11.22 12noon
4. Music sale          11.22 1pm
5. NWN4P GoldenValley  11.22 1:30pm
6. Northtown vigil     11.22 2pm
7. $$ crash            11.22 2pm
8. Somali rights       11.22 4pm
9. Kalpulli music      11.22 5pm
10. Catholics/Jews     11.22 5pm
11. Nonpartisan party  11.22 7pm
12. Sleep out          11.22 7pm
13. CRASS/RNC8/hip-hop 11.22 10pm

14. Deep ancestry      11.23 9am
15. Youth for peace    11.23 12:30pm
16. Stillwater vigil   11.23 1pm
17. Environment        11.23 3pm

18. Jeremy Scahill - This is change? 20 hawks, Clintonites and neocons
19. ed             - Hope in B.O. Land  (poem)

--------1 of 19--------

From: Ken Reine <reine008 [at] umn.edu>
Subject: Peace walk 11.22 9am Cambridge MN

every Saturday 9AM to 9:35AM
Peace walk in Cambridge - start at Hwy 95 and Fern Street

From: Carole Rydberg <carydberg [at] comcast.net>
Subject: NWN4P Mtka 11.22 11am

NWN4P-Minnetonka demonstration- Every Saturday, 11 AM to noon, at Hwy. 7
and 101.  Park in the Target Greatland lot; meet near the fountain. We
will walk along the public sidewalk. Signs available.