[Fwd: [ewok] [EWOK Announce] Mon, Nov 17: EWOK Movie Night and Potluck]
From: luce (luceriseup.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:02:48 -0800 (PST)

Subject: [ewok] [EWOK Announce] Mon, Nov 17: EWOK Movie Night and Potluck
From:    fightthegreenscare [at] riseup.net
Date:    Sun, November 9, 2008 5:00 pm
To:      ewokannounce [at] lists.riseup.net

Join EWOK! for our monthly movie night and potluck.  This month, we're
showing
two ELF/ALF-related episodes of everybody's favorite syndicated show...

LAW & ORDER... cause after all, even cops seem cool on TV.

When: Monday, November 17th, 6:30pm

Where: "the Cabbage Patch," 1909 Elliott

Cost: $5-15 suggested donation, no one turned away for lack of funds. $2 off
with a potluck contribution!

all proceeds being split between the EWOK fund and Michael Sykes' support
fund.

--
"I had been rowing back and forth, in a relentless manner, between two
banks of a wide river.  Increasingly, what I wanted was to be a burning