Progressive Calendar 02.06.08
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 02:42:10 -0800 (PST)

1. Biofuels/KFAI    2.06 11am
2. GreenParty/3CD   2.06 4pm
3. Med humanism     2.06 4pm
4. Help EXCO grow   2.06 5pm
5. God not American 2.06 6pm
6. MPN4P MerriamPk  2.06 7pm
7. Rwanda/film      2.06 7pm

8. Black HIV AIDS   2.07 8am-9pm
9. Judges/women     2.07 11am
10. Law & medicine  2.07 11:30am
11. Korea/Japan     2.07 4pm
12. Eagan vigil     2.07 4:30pm
13. Northtown vigil 2.07 5pm
14. Vinyl/eco/film  2.07 7pm

15. Joshua Frank - MoveOn's Obama endorsement: why there's no hope for change
16. John Halle  - Whither progressive Democrats? An open letter to the PDA
17. GreenParty  - Voting irregularities vs Green Party in Chicago & IL
18. David Macaray - Unions need to stop being so nice
19. ed            - Screw-pulls  (poem)