Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights has new name
From: Katie Gaughan (kgaughanmnadvocates.org)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:27:03 -0800 (PST)

Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights is pleased to announce our new
name...

 The Advocates
logo<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs077/1101224559649/img/150.jpg?a=110
1963834091>

www.theadvocatesforhumanrights.org
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=lxmtcjcab.0.0.bbrsbtbab.0&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.th
eadvocatesforhumanrights.org%2F&id=preview>

We have changed our name, but not our mission.

        The Advocates for Human Rights promotes and protects
international human rights locally, nationally, and internationally.

 We remain committed to all aspects of our work, including connecting
important local human rights issues to the global human rights movement.

 Our new name will better represent our organization as a whole and
avoid confusion about the scope of our work and our status as an
independent non-profit.

 Thank you for your support of our work.

Celebrating 25 Years of Promoting and Protecting Human Rights

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101224559649&ea=sherder [at] mn
advocates.org&a=1101963834091&id=preview&id=preview>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001XydcUt-Tcv7Tf5um4tV6
AIqYhk9NZgmNKRgGlWnpttO_RVDXkdIs-139iZwpC3paBiHGVWbpxaltXyZMpnPs76oEjdOf
wM3ISGiSHWpHr74JqnVWMJVJDZmdNjdRB907&id=preview.1101224559649&id=preview

This email was sent to sherder [at] mnadvocates.org, by
sherder [at] mnadvocates.org

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001XydcUt-Tcv7Tf5um4tV6
AIqYhk9NZgmNKRgGlWnpttO_RVDXkdIs-139iZwpC3paBiHGVWbpxaltXyZMpnPs76oEjdOf
wM3ISGiSHWpHr74JqnVWMJVJDZmdNjdRB907&id=preview.1101224559649&id=preview
>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001XydcUt-Tcv7Tf5um4tV6
AIqYhk9NZgmNKRgGlWnpttO_RVDXkdIs-139iZwpC3paBiHGVWbpxaltXyZMpnPs76oEjdOf
wM3ISGiSHWpHr74JqnVWMJVJDZmdNjdRB907&id=preview.1101224559649&id=preview
> (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview&id=
preview> .

Email Marketing
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=&id=preview>  by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=&id=preview>

The Advocates for Human Rights | 650 Third Avenue South #550 |
Minneapolis | MN | 55402