Progressive Calendar 01.28.08
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:17:04 -0800 (PST)

1. TC DP writers   1.28 4pm
2. AI              1.28 7pm
3. SpOILs of Iraq  1.28 7pm
4. Ford board      1.28 7pm
5. Internet safety 1.28 7pm
6. Spike Lee film  1.28 7pm

7. Cops & you/CTV  1.29 5pm
8. Home-groan poem 1.29 6:30pm
9. HIV/Palestine   1.29 7pm
10. GreenParty/CTV 1.29 10:45pm

11. Kushner/Cavlan - Rep Keith Ellison backs down on Guantanmo
12. Ralph Nader    - Ambition, power and the Clintons
13. Ron Jacobs     - What's at stake in Bolivia
14. ed             - Bumpersticker   (1 for the price of 1! Act now!)

--------1 of 14--------

From: Jay Gabler <jay [at] tcdailyplanet.net>
Subject: TC DP writers 1.28 4pm

Tomorrow (1/28) at 4 PM we at the Twin Cities Daily Planet
(tcdailyplanet.net) will be holding our regular Monday writers' meeting at
the Rondo Community Outreach Library, which is located at the corner of
Dale and University in St. Paul.  These meetings are the perfect
opportunity to connect with TCDP writers and to learn about upcoming
events and assignments.

Tomorrow specifically, we'll be holding a special meeting where our
communities editor Dan Haugen will be offering tips on finding and
pursuing story ideas.  If you're available, please join us; we encourage
you to bring a piece of in-progress (or recently completed) writing to
share with the group--time permitting.  All are welcome:  New writers,
experienced writers...even the simply curious.  Hope to see you there!
 -Jay Gabler, Assistant Editor

From: Gabe Ormsby <gabeo [at] bitstream.net>
Subject: AI 1.28 7pm

Augustana Homes Seniors Group meets on Monday, January 28th, from 7:00 to
8:00 p.m. in the party room of the 1020 Building, 1020 E 17th Street,
Minneapolis. For more information contact Ardes Johnson at 612/378-1166 or
johns779 [at] tc.umn.edu.