Progressive Calendar 11.28.07
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 04:55:24 -0800 (PST)

1. Somalia          11.28 8am
2. Driscoll's truth 11.28 11am
3. ERA time?        11.28 12noon StCloud MN
4. Cady Stanton     11.28 5pm
5. Women/safety     11.28 7pm
6. SDS forum v war  11.28 7pm

7. Capitalism/death 11.29 4pm
8. Eagan vigil      11.29 4:30pm
9. Northtown vigil  11.29 5pm
10. SabotAge/action 11.29 6:30pm
11. Vets on war     11.29 7pm

12. Alexander Cockburn - Welcome to the Jackboot State, Ann Arbor Division
13. SaltLakeCity mayor - We won't take it anymore!
14. Beth Quinn         - Stunned by lack of outrage

From: Charles Underwood <charleyunderwood [at] hotmail.com>
Subject: Somalia 11.28 8am

Wednesday, 11/28, 8 to 9:30 am, People of Faith Peacemakers host MCTC prof
Lena Jones talking about "What's going on in Somalia?" following her visits
with Puntland State Univ. there, St Martin's Table, 2001 Riverside, Mpls.
http://www.justview.org/POFcalendar.html