|New Nygaard Notes||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Jeff Nygaard (nygaardnygaardnotes.org)|
|Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:35:52 -0800 (PST)|
Nygaard Notes Number 392, November 16, 2007
This Week: Double Issue on Wartime Propaganda!
On the Web at http://www.nygaardnotes.org/
1. "Quote" of the Week: What would you do if your homeland was savagely invaded?
2. Propaganda Theory, Circa 1927
3. Nobody (Nobody Who Matters, That Is) Was Hurt
4. Nobody (Nobody Who Matters, That Is) Was Killed
5. The Return of the Body Counts
6. Fox Investigates Henhouse Killings: Findings Raise Skepticism
7. Oh, Let's "Change the Subject"
8. The "Surge" as the White Man's Burden
Now available on the Web at http://www.nygaardnotes.org/
-- Jeff Nygaard National Writers Union Twin Cities Local #13 UAW Nygaard Notes http://www.nygaardnotes.org
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.