Progressive Calendar 11.14.07
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:30:45 -0800 (PST)

1. POFP/faith/works 11.14 8am
2. NRP/KFAI         11.14 11am
3. Unfree speech    11.14 11am
4. Exceptionalism   11.14 3:30pm
5. Green Party info 11.14 6pm
6. Foster care      11.14 6:30pm
7. Vets/peace       11.14 7pm RedWing MN
8. 5 world problems 11.14 7pm
9. Garbage burner   11.14 7pm
10. AmnestyIntl StP 11.14 7:30pm

11. Richard Behan    - Treason of the mainstream Democrats: complicity
12. Charles Sullivan - Solidarity
13. ed               - History  (poem)

From: Charles Underwood <charleyunderwood [at] hotmail.com>
Subject: POFP/faith/works 11.14 8am

Wednesday, 11/14, 8 to 9:30 am, People of Faith Peacemakers hosts Ruth and
Loren Halvorson talking about "Relating faith commitment to public action"
as part of the Inward-Outward Journey series, St Martin's Table, 2001
Riverside, Mpls.  http://www.justview.org/POFcalendar.html