New Nygaard Notes is up
From: Jeff Nygaard (nygaardnygaardnotes.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:04:53 -0800 (PST)
Nygaard Notes Number 391, November 9, 2007

This Week: Six Examples of Wartime Propaganda

On the Web at http://www.nygaardnotes.org/

******

1.  Propaganda Framework I: "Managing a Civil War"

2.  Propaganda Framework II: "The Army's Principal Concern"

3.  Propaganda Framework III: We're Not Responsible for Our Killing

4.  Propaganda Framework IV: The Good Guys and The Bad Guys

5.  Propaganda Framework V: We're Winning!

6.  Propaganda Framework VI: "We Don't Want to Misrepresent Anything."

******

Now available on the Web at http://www.nygaardnotes.org/

--
Jeff Nygaard