[Fwd: JP Community Meeting]
From: Luce Guillén-Givins (lucethejackpine.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jack Pine Community Meeting August 19th 4pm at the JPCC

Help the Jack Pine Community Center transition into a new era!

For over a year The Jack Pine has been providing meeting and show space, a food shelf, free internet and more on Lake Street. It also is one of the only predominatly child friendly spaces, with a play room and childcare for all events we host. For the past several weeks, a steering committee has been working on restructuring the Jack Pine to better serve the community. These changes include restructuring the collective and making the space economically viable. Join us on August 19th at 4pm when the steering committee presents their proposal to the community. Help us determine the future of this important resource in South Minneapolis. We can't continue without you.

info [at] thejackpine.org or call us for more info.