Progressive Calendar 06.03.07
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 02:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

1. Podcasting class    6.04 6:30pm
2. Non-V communication 6.04 7pm

3. Venezuela/CTV       6.05 8am
4. WorkingClass/KFAI   6.05 11am
5. Question media/CTV  6.05 5pm
6. Re Cindy Sheehan    6.05 6:30pm
7. uhcan-mn health     6.05 7pm

8. Joel Hirschhorn - The evils of lesser evil voting
9. Dave Lindorff   - Iraq (And Iran) Rag  (song)

--------1 of 9--------

From: Tim Erickson <tim [at] e-democracy.org>
Subject: Podcasting class 6.04 6:30pm

Upcoming workshops in the Electronic Classroom at Rondo Community Outreach
Library (University and Dale):

MONDAYS IN JUNE  6:30-8:30 pm
   June 4  - Podcasting
   June 11 - Blogs: How to set up and maintain your own blog
   June 18 - Wiki
   June 25 - Show and Tell:
             New Tools (Cool Tools) for Public Participation

--------2 of 9--------

From: Karen Engelsen <Karen [at] afors.org>
Subject: Non-V communication 6.04 7pm

Sustainability through Non-Violent Communications Consciousness Monday
June 4, 7-9pm: Brenda is a life coach, mediator, and social artist who
invites you to discover your personal means toward sustainability.  For
location and registration information:  <mailto:Info [at] afors.org>
Info [at] afors.org or call 612-331-1099

From: Eric Angell <eric-angell [at] riseup.net>
Subject: Venezuela/CTV 6.05 8am

Minneapolis Television Network (MTN 17) viewers:

"Our World In Depth" cablecasts weekly on MTN Channel 17.  Households with
basic cable can watch.  "Our World In Depth" is on Saturday at 9 pm and
the following Tuesday at 8 am (as well as other times).

6/2 and 6/5 "Venezuela and the Latin American Revolution" w/John Peterson
of Hands Off Venezuela.  Hosted by Karen Redleaf.