Progressive Calendar 06.01.07
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

1. GPMN meeting       6.02 9am
2. Vets4peace         6.02 10am
3. Colombia           6.02 10am
4. Bush invasions     6.02 10am
5. NWN4P Minnetonka   6.02 11am
6. AWC volunteer      6.02 1pm
7. Northtown vigil    6.02 2pm
8. Somalia            6.02 3pm
9. Venezuela/CTV      6.02 9pm

10. IRV in StPaul     6.03 9:30am
11. Stillwater vigil  6.03 1pm
12. Peace walk        6.03 2pm
13. KFAI/Indian       6.03 4pm
14. MetroIBA/IceCream 6.03 9:30pm

15. Gary Leupp    - The despair of Cindy Sheehan and Andrew Bacevich
16. Dave Lindorff - Monica Conyers: a hero of the Constitution
17. Marjorie Cohn - Unbridled executive power: the unitary King George
18. Kip Sullivan  - Candidates on health-care reform: all hat no cattle

--------1 of 18--------

From: psariego [at] comcast.net
Subject: GPMN meeting 6.02 9am

Dear Greens,

The 2007 Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, June 2, 2007, 9am-5:15pm
at Falcon Ridge Middle School (12900 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Apple Valley,
55124).

If you are coming from greater Minnesota and are considering camping you
may want to book early to assure a camping spot at Lebanon Hills
Campground.  Here is the link for location, directions and booking:

  _Parks & Trails - Dakota County Minnesota (http://
www.co.dakota.mn.us/LeisureRecreation/Parks/default.htm)

If you need to find indoor lodging in Apple Valley, here is a link to
review some options:
  _Apple Valley Hotels: Read Apple Valley Hotel Reviews and Compare Prices
- TripAdvisor_
(http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g29601-Apple_Valley_Minnesota-
Hotels.html)
Rooms, couches and tents are available in some Greens' houses & backyards.
Please check the website for more information as it becomes available:
www.mngreens.org
If you have any questions, please contact:  DaneneProvencher [at] mngreens.org

From: Wyn Douglas <wyn_douglas [at] yahoo.com>

For the lighter side of the agenda: our Potluck lunch, election of
GPUS & CC members, GP Pres. Conv. talk, campfire Evening Social, GP
speaker from N. Ireland, bring:
 +Potluck item to pass
 +Plate, cup, utensils, and a bag to wrap them in
 +Blanket, chairs, instrument, etc. for our campfire social, afterwards.

--------2 of 18--------

From: Charles Underwood <charleyunderwood [at] HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Vets4peace 6.02 10am

Saturday, 6/2, 10 to 11:30 am, meeting of Homeless Veterans for Peace,
Peacehouse, 510 E Franklin, Mpls.  Bob 612-789-9020.

From: Charles Underwood <charleyunderwood [at] HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Colombia 6.02 10am

Saturday, 6/2, 10 to 11:30 am, International Peace Observatory accompaniment
worker Kelly Lundeen speaks on Colombia, Resource Center of the Americas,
301l Minnehaha Ave, Mpls.  www.americas.org