Radical Babysitting Event - Press Release
From: Erik W Davis (erik.w.davisgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
FOR GENERAL RELEASE

Dear Friends in the Twin Cities Radical and Alternative Media: Please consider announcing our event (promotional flyer follows on next page), or reading some or all of the following release. Many thanks for your important work, which helps create a more informed and diverse community of fellow strugglers.

RELEASE
On the last Thursday of Every month, the Twin Cities Branch of the Industrial Workers of the World (also known as “The Wobblies”) organize children’s events and hold babysitting, from 7 PM until 10 PM.. We call these events “Parents’ Nights Out,” since the goal is to help hard-working parents and caregivers take some time for themselves: to regroup, make love, and build community.

For the Twin Cities Branch, assisting in the project of building stronger families and saner communities where we all share in the important projects of raising the next generation go hand in hand with the work of ending the domination of our lives and our world by capitalism and its cohort of cultural diseases.

The next Parents’ Night Out event will be held on Thursday, May 31st, at the Jack Pine Community Center: 2815 E. Lake Street, in Minneapolis.

Please call the IWW with questions at (612) 339-1266, or email us at twincities [at] iww.org

Thanks for your time and assistance, and do feel free to contact us with any questions.

Solidarity,

The Twin Cities General Membership Branch of the IWW