4/19: Dinner/Discussion with Ramona Africa
From: Fight the Green Scare (fightthegreenscareriseup.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
Join the Twin Cities Eco-Prisoner Support Committee on Thursday, April 19,
at 6:00p.m., for dinner and a discussion with Ramona Africa.

Ramona Africa is the only adult survivor of the May 13, 1985, bombing of
the MOVE family by Philadelphia police and city officials.  Ramona was
immediately taken into custody and eventually convicted of trumped-up
charges of riot and conspiracy.  She spent the next seven years in prison.
Upon her release, she rejoined the family's struggle to free all remaining
MOVE political prisoners, including the MOVE 9 and Mumia
Abu-Jamal.

This event is part of a tour meant to raise awareness about the MOVE 9,
who are preparing for the possibility of parole in 2008.

$5-$15 suggested, no one turned away for lack of funds.
at the Jack Pine Community Center, 2815 E. Lake, Mpls
there will be someone to keep the kids busy, so bring 'em if ya got 'em

proceeds benefit the MOVE 9
ffi: ecoprisoners.googlepages.com or 612.729.2873

--
"I had been rowing back and forth, in a relentless manner, between two
banks of a wide river.  Increasingly, what I wanted was to be a burning