Meeting Saturday: reacting to the Iraq funding vote
From: Charles Underwood (peacecalendarvisi.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Last Friday, the all five Democratic Congressional representatives
voted in favor of the supplemental budget to continue funding the
occupation of Iraq. Realizing that our progressive friends may have
some strong feelings this, the DFL Progressive Caucus invites you to
share your reactions, whatever they are, at:

An Open Community Dialog: Are we on a path to end the occupation?
Saturday, March 31 1-3 PM
Martin Luther King Recreation Center
4055 Nicollet Ave. S
Minneapolis, MN 55409

Does the Democratic strategy make sense? Or is this a
"moral, political and strategic blunder"?

Come and join the discussion as we examine these and
other questions.