Progressive Calendar 10.04.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 03:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

1. Guantanamo teach-in 10.05 9am
2. World can't wait    10.05 11:30am
3. Bioethics in Asia   10.05 4pm
4. New Hope vigil      10.05 4pm
5. Eagan peace vigil   10.05 4:30pm
6. Northtown vigil     10.05 5pm
7. Small is beautiful  10.05 5pm
8. Empower women       10.05 5:30pm
9. Terrorism           10.05 6:30pm Duluth MN
10. Peace candidate?   10.05 7pm
11. Muslim concert     10.05 8pm

12. Law/religion/conf  10.06 10am
13. Ken Pentel/MPR     10.06 11:05am
14. Ffunch lunch bunch 10.06 11:30am
15. Global women       10.06 6:30pm
16. Full moon walk     10.06 7pm
17. Boddhisattva peace 10.06-09 7pm

18. Mark Crispin Miller - Rigged elections: elephants in polling booths
19. Bill Moyers         - Lincoln weeps
20. John R MacArthur    - Clinton Democrats want money more than votes
21. ed                  - Door stops, paper weights  (poem)