Progressive Calendar 09.28.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 02:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

Update on the Progressive Calendar

My computer went out Tuesday 9.12 and spent 2 weeks in distress, dark
nights of the soul, identity problems, great wailing and gnashing of
e-teeth.

My prodigal computer finally returned to me late afternoon Tuesday 9.26.
Once out to email I found over 1000 messages clamoring for my attention. I
have as of now (9.28 3am) plowed through over 500 of them.

---

 Deep within me, wild
 to flee, is a side-by-side
 refrigerator.