Progressive Calendar 08.20.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 04:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

1. Pentel/park/arts 8.20 12noon Hastings MN
2. US/Iran/war?     8.20 12:30pm
3. JackPine/mural   8.20 2pm
4. Vs corp tyranny  8.20 3pm
5. Amnesty Intl     8.20 3pm
6. KFAI/Indian      8.20 4pm
7. Mann/schoolBd    8.20 6pm
8. Left Spanish     8.20 7pm
9. Coldwater/KFAI   8.20 9pm

10. Vs gun          8.21 5pm
11. Mexico/film     8.21 5:30pm
12. Darfur/film     8.21 6:30pm
13. LooseChange2    8.21 6:45pm
14. Pentel/GP/gov   8.21 7pm
15. Ed townhall     8.21 7pm
16. Election/film   8.21 7:30pm
17. Battered women  8.21-22 Duluth MN

18. Michael C Ruppert - A permanent goodbye to the United States
19. ed                - Bush walk/talk (poem)

--------1 of 19--------

From: Ken Pentel <kenpentel [at] yahoo.com>
Subject: Pentel/park/arts 8.20 12noon Hastings MN

Ken Pentel for Governor, Green Party
CREATIVE ARTS DAY
Dancers, Drummers, artists of all levels are welcome.
There will be performance and a surge of creative energy for the campaign.
Contact Tori if you can help with providing food and drink

Some of the artists who will be there are:
Kevin Montry-Opening
Thunder Nation-Native American Drum
Invocation By: Morris Johnson
Choreographer/Performance artist Florence
Cobb-Elder/Modern Dancer

Sunday, August 20
Noon to 9pm

Afton State Park Visitors Center
6959 Peller Ave. South, Hastings, MN 55033 (Off Hwy 94)
Park Info: 651-436-5391
Suggested Contribution; $10
Contact: Jasper 651-552-7417