Progressive Calendar 07.27.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 03:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

1. Env harm/WStPaul   7.27 8am
2. Child trafficking  7.27 12noon
3. Labor family unity 7.27 4pm
4. Building dreams    7.27 4:30pm
5. Eagan peace vigil  7.27 4:30pm
6. Anti-stadium demo  7.27 4:30pm
7. Northtown vigil    7.27 5pm
8. Roseville          7.27 6pm
9. PlanParent/Latino  7.27 6:30pm
10. Honeywell bombs   7.27 7pm

11. Stop Israel/vigil 7.28 4:15pm
12. Northside art     7.28 5pm
13. Sisters Camelot   7.28 7pm
14. Moyers/TV         7.28 9pm

15. Green Party    - Coordinated campaign kick-off fun at the Poodle
16. David Korten   - The great turning: from empire to earth community
17. Kouyoumdjian   - Lebanon's fate at the hand of Israel
18. AustraliaNews  - Nobel Peace Laureate on George Bush
19. Pinter/Chomsky - Letter
20. B Ehrenreich   - The high cost of being poor