Progressive Calendar 07.22.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

1. Stop Israel       7.22 1pm

2. Unions v MKennedy 7.23 11:30am Stillwater
3. Green uprising    7.23 7pm

4. Nonprofit conf    7.24 8:30am
5. Child trafficking 7.24 12noon
6. Labor/health care 7.24 5:30pm
7. Pentel/governor   7.24 7pm

8. WSW board    - The real aims of the US-backed Israeli war vs Lebanon
9. Ralph Nader  - Letter to President Bush
10. David Walsh - American media unquestioningly defends Israeli violence
11. Truthout    - Bush admin rushing more bombs to Israel
12. ed-news     - Devil sends observers; Hell to be remodeled
13. ed          - Holocaust  (poem)