Progressive Calendar 07.20.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

1. Jobs now           7.20 9:30am
2. Labor candidates   7.20 3:30pm
3. Stop Israel        7.20 4:30pm
4. Eagan peace vigil  7.20 4:30pm
5. Small is beautiful 7.20 5pm
6. Northtown vigil    7.20 5pm
7. Smoke-free bowling 7.20 5pm
8. Imagine Roseville  7.20 7pm
9. mn911 questions    7.20 7pm
10. Mexican elections 7.20 7:30pm
11. 1934 truck strike 7.20 8pm

12. Rove/Bachmann lun 7.21 12noon?
13. Rove/Bachmann din 7.21 6pm
14. Feast for Farheen 7.21 6pm
15. HOPE speaks/eats  7.21 6pm
16. M Cavlan party    7.21 7pm
17. Seth Garwood      7.21 7pm
18. WalmartWages/film 7.21 7:30pm

19. Green Party MN     - MN voters ask for Green Party choice on ballot
20. Mortenson campaign - Jesse Mortenson files for office
21. Kari VanDerVeen    - GP Jay Pond second run at Fifth District seat
22. Kolstad campaign   - GP AG candidate Kolstad leads with integrity
23. Amy Ihlan          - Amy Ihlan runs for Mayor of Roseville
24. Green Party US     - Global warming requires a Green strategy
25. Bill Van Auken     - Hillary Clinton celebrates Israeli war crimes
26. ed                 - Developooper dreck runs amok (poem)