Progressive Calendar 07.17.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

1. SinglePayer/Ellison 7.17 6pm

2. Green Party files   7.18 12noon
3. LooseChange/salon   7.18 6:30pm

4. Evict Pawlenty      7.19 11:30am
5. Rainbow families    7.19 12noon
6. Organic food/farm   7.19 6pm
7. Had enough?         7.19 6:30pm
8. Disabled/film       7.19 7pm
9. NV World/flute      7.19 7pm
10. Dept of peace      7.19 7pm
11. Mexican elections  7.19 7pm
12. Impeach prez/film 7.19 7:30pm

13. Ballot Mpls         - Don't gut IRV - call your council member!
14. Manuel Roig-Franzia - Lopez Obrador urges civil resistance

--------1 of 14--------

Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:06:48 -0500 (CDT)
From: faith [at] plethora.net
Subject: SinglePayer/Ellison 7.17 6pm

[I hear Ellison is a vocal supporter of single payer health care. -ed]

Please join Keith Ellison, DFL and labor endorsed candidate, at the first
of his town hall listening tour meetings in the 5th district concerning
"Why we need Universal Healthcare."

This 1st meeting will be on the topic of: Our quickly eroding competitive
edge in the world Why is the United States still using its 20th Century
healthcare system in a 21st Century economy?

Monday July 17
6-7pm
Northeast Library at 2200 Central Ave NE
Prepared and paid for by Ellison for Congress Committee