Re: Movie: Who Killed the Electric Car?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
The information I passed along about the Movie: Who Killed the Electric Car?
was wrong on
the theater. It's at the Edina Cinema at 50th and France which is owned by the
same chain
as the Lagoon (and the Uptown) ; the web site covers all three tho the have 2
phone
numbers.

http://www.landmarktheatres.com/
Edina Cinema: (651) 649-4416

We saw it Sunday 7/16.  It was well done.  I did not realize the
EV-1's demise was so recent.  The demise started in 2001 after
the current President was elected and the last cars were destroyed last
year.  The roots of their being built go back to 1990 and 1996.

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)