Progressive Calendar 07.11.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 05:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
            P R O G R E S S I V E   C A L E N D A R      07.11.06

1. Jam with Cam          7.11 9:30am
2. NV communication      7.11 10am
3. Medicare D disaster   7.11 11am
4. Solar cities          7.11 2pm
5. SPNN/Coke/Pepsi       7.11 5pm
6. Social investing      7.11 6pm
7. Salon/Donald Hall     7.11 6:30pm
8. GPSP ecology/ballot   7.11 6:30pm
9. mn911                 7.11 7pm
10. DFL hacks v Ellison  7.11 7:30pm

11. RamseyCo fair/parade 7.12-7.16 5pm
12. Organic farming      7.12 6pm
13. Yuk stadium ish pew  7.12 7pm
14. Mexicanless day/film 7.12 7pm
15. Iran/women/book      7.12 7:30pm
16. Colombia             7.12 8pm
17. Woody Guthrie/TV     7.12 9pm

18. Michael Cavlan - Minnesota Green Party needs your help now
19. Green Party MN - Ballot access petitioning
20. John Kolstad   - Kolstad CANpaign
21. Farheen        - Volunteer for Farheen
22. Don Irish      - The US and Iran: single or double standard?
23. Laskoff et al  - Bush is not incompetent