Progressive Calendar 06.30.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

1. End aid to Israel 6.30 4:15pm

2. Homeless VfP      7.01 10am
3. Volunteer/Farheen 7.01 10am
4. GreenParty StP    7.01 12noon
5. Independence      7.01 2pm
6. LooseChange/911   7.01 6:30pm
7. Energy stories    7.01 7:30pm
8. Farm days         7.01

9. Risser/petition   7.02 7pm

10. WAMM Iraq        7.03 5:30pm

11. Edina parade/GP  7.04 10am
12. Anti-Minuteman   7.04 2:30pm
13. Brainerd         7.04 4pm
14. Market/big deal  7.04 5pm
15. Peace concert    7.04 7pm Duluth MN
16. Ballot petitions 7.04

17. Kristen Olson     - Raising money for Jay Pond
18. Jim Fuller        - Republicans for democracy
19. www.cbsnews.com   - Documents expose Sept 11 fraud [local angle]
20. Mokhiber/Weissman - Corporate Dems: more pigs at the trough
21. www.wsws.org      - Illinois Dems challenge third party
22. Jerome White      - Illinois Dems harass third parties