Progressive Calendar 06.13.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

1. Candid Cam           6.13 9:30am
2. Cuba Cuba/KFAI       6.13 11am
3. Be the media/CTV     6.13 5pm
4. Ecology/GPSP         6.13 6pm
5. Green Party          6.13 6:30pm
6. Soul unburdening     6.13 6:30pm
7. Vegan/eat/fund       6.13 6:30pm
8. mn911                6.13 7pm

9. GP press conf        6.14 10am
10. Democracy/theocracy 6.14 11:30am
11. Violence/HIV        6.14 11:30am
12. Northland bioneers  6.14 5pm
13. SPIF happy hour     6.14 6pm
14. Tibet/torture       6.14 6pm
15. Rights dinner       6.14 5pm
16. London bombings     6.14 7pm
17. No Anoka stadium    6.14 7pm
18. Vets 4 peace        6.14 7pm Redwing MN
19. Peoples open mic    6.14 7pm
20. Papa "AG" Kolstad   6.14 7pm
21. AI StPaul           6.14 7:30pm

22. David Walsh - RP anti-gay marriage amendment cynical & reactionary
23. Patrick Martin - US Senate majority backs windfall for the rich
24. ed          - Ticks (poem)
25. ed          - Polymorph pink pluckers (poem)