peace calendar
From: Peace Calendar (peacecalendarhotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 04:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Peace Calendar subscribers,

Last night I sent out the peace calendar from an new address, peacecalendar [at] visi.com If this works, it could eventually save me a lot of time.

Since I sent out so many blind copies at once, however, it may have ended up in your junk mail folder. Could you please take a moment and check. If that's where it is, please put me on your safe list.

If you didn't get the calendar at all, please respond. I'll try to fix the problem and send it as soon as I can.

Peace, Charley Underwood