Progressive Calendar 11.02.05
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 05:23:44 -0800 (PST)

1. Labor solidarity    11.02 11:30am
2. Renewable energy    11.02 7pm

3. Terry Peterson      11.03 7pm

4. Healthcare walker   11.04 10am
5. Ffunch/eat/politics 11.04 11:30am
6. Counter recruit     11.04 12noon
7. Get real film fest  11.04-10 2:30 +
8. Palestine vigil     11.04 4:15pm
9. Camilo Mejia/CO     11.04 5pm/7:30pm +
10. Cuban film         11.04 6:30pm?
11. Carol Bly/clergy   11.04 7:30pm
12. Art attack/NE Mpls 11.04-06

13. Cindy Sheehan   - The true cost of war
14. Stephanie Wall  - Put George at the head of a dreadful list
15. David Lindorff  - Thinking about impeachment
16. Joshua Frank    - Don't divert: keep opposing the Iraq war
17. Dennis Kucinich - Democrats: it's the war
18. John Nichols    - Senate Democrats show some spine
19. Robert Wrubel   - Where is the Left in the US?
20. Sharon Olds     - The Pope's penis