Progressive Calendar 10.29.05
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 05:36:53 -0700 (PDT)

1. Cam campaign        10.29 9am
2. NWA strike          10.29 10am/4pm
3. Energy basics       10.29 1pm Elk RiverMN
4. Indig/YouthPoets    10.29 7pm

5. KFAI/Indian         10.30 4pm

6. Wage ordinance      10.31 12:30pm

7. Vs welfare cuts     11.01 11am
8. Chante Wolf/photos  11.01 11am
9. Vs recruitment      11.01 12noon
10. Dia de losMuertos  11.01 12noon
11. War crimes trials  11.01 3:30pm
12. Climate/policy     11.01 6pm
13. Civil disobedience 11.01 6pm
14. Salon/Vietnam      11.01 6:30pm
15. Health Uhcan-mn    11.01 7pm
16. LaDuke/sustain     11.01 6:30pm

17. Saul Landau      - The scandal isn't the leak, but the illegal war
18. Ingmar Lee       - Stop the troops!
19. N Ramakrishnan   - The decline of politics
20. Michael Donnelly - The GOP on perjury: look who's talking now
21. Stan Goff        - Out of Iraq, now
22. ed               - Jerk-O-Lantern (poem)