Fwd: Pax-Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 08:48:52 -0800 (PST)
I thought i’d tell you that the salon mentioned below was not given permission
to put up as a great flyer on the Mississippi Market bulletin board even tho it
is to be held there.   They have new guidelines, i guess.  It’s too political.
i couldn’t believe it.   i’ve been a member since their first store on St Clair
in the 70’s.   The flyer is really pretty, too.   patt