Winona La Duke for seat
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 06:31:34 -0800 (PST)
If you can, please listen to MPR this morning re the open seat on the Minnesota
Public Utilities Commission.  Then if you can call Governor Walk’ office and
tell him to appoint Winona La Duke to the open seat on the board of the
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission.  Wouldn’t that be great?  We need that
in Minnesota.
Thanks,  Patty

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: