Tue 7/17 / article / break for Patty's surgery
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 05:24:21 -0700 (PDT)
Patty pattypax [at] icloud.com
Fred, the mailing list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
due to a problem.

The article (I rotated it and saved it as an image).

Fred

HI,  WE  will have the salon on the 17th Tuesday at the EAST SIDE
MISSISSIPPI MARKET.   THE FOLLOWING TUES  AUG. 24, WE CANNOT HAVE A
SALON AT EITHER PLACE.  THE 31 st. will be again at the West 7th
Market.  After that we won’t be having salons for probably 2 months,
August and September because yours truly is having surgery on Aug. 8.

I am including an article written by Diane Steen Hinderlie.   She
requested that i send it  out to the salon list serve so i am honoring
her request.  She wanted it to be published.    It came sideways so
that is how i have to send it.   Thanks,   patty