WAMM fundraiser
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 10:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
HI Folks,   if you would like , WAMM is having their annual WALK AGAINST
WEAPONS  on June 2, and it would be great if you could donate for their walk
and the great work they keep doing for peace in the world.

If you can donate, you can send me a check made out to WAMM.   Patty Guerrero,
393 Fulton, St Paul, MN  55102

Thanks,

Patty

PS>  i will email you re. the Salon on Tues.   We may have to cancel due to my
daughter coming to town for just a few days this week.  Will let you know.