|Conversational SAlon (Open Discussion)||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)|
|Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 20:06:41 -0700 (PDT)|
Hi, Tuesday we will meet at the Mississippi Market on W 7th St. It will be Open Discussion. Lots to talk about. Hope to see you. Patty Ps. I received an email from The Center for Victims of Torture asking that we call our senators every day if we can to tell them to not vote to confirm Gina Haspell to be the new director of the CIA. She ordered torture of prisoners and also ordered to destroy the tapes of torture that would prove criminal acts. The number is 202-224-3121, or call the local offices. Call Senator Schumer’s office, too, and Senator Dianne Feinstein. So, I hope you can do this.
- Conversational Salon (Open Discussion), (continued)
- Conversational Salon (Open Discussion) patty, February 4 2007
- Conversational Salon (Open Discussion) patty guerrero, January 14 2018
Conversational Salon (Open Discussion) patty guerrero, March 5 2018
- Re: Conversational Salon (Open Discussion) patty guerrero, March 6 2018
- Conversational SAlon (Open Discussion) patty guerrero, April 1 2018
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.