Call in Day
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:07:49 -0800 (PST)
Please call in tomorrow, Feb. 12

Please share with your lists!     Patty

CALL IN DAY:  #HandsOffKorea
Monday,  February  12th – ALL DAY
CALL IN DAY!  Tell Senators Amy Klobuchar & Tina Smith: “No War on Korea! End
the War Threats! Stop the Military Maneuvering!
Tina Smith:  202-224-5641 <tel:(202)%20224-5641>
Amy Klobuchar: 202-224-3244 <tel:(202)%20224-3244>

“Hello,  My name is _________ and I am calling to let the Senator
Klobuchar/Smith know that I would like them to oppose President Trump's
escalating rhetoric and preparations for war on the Korean peninsula. Trump's
"fire and fury" talk and war preparations are direct threats of nuclear
genocide against the Korean people.  The senator should follow the lead of the
Korean people who are determining their own way forward, engaging in Peace &
Reconciliation talks.  The senator should confront Trump's racist rhetoric and
force him to address the real healthcare, education, infrastructure and job
needs for people here in the US.

“Most Americans don’t realize how close we are to this war…”-Sen. Tammy
Duckworth, December 2017
We need to act now to oppose the U.S. government and its senseless threats of
war against North Korea.  North and South Korea are struggling to honor the
tradition of the Olympics as a time of truce by taking steps towards
reconciliation through a unified Olympics team and flag, and towards a thawing
of hostilities.  Meanwhile, the U.S. continues to do everything it can to block
potential peace by maintaining  and expanding threats of war against North
Korea. Korea has a right to self-determination. The Trump regime needs to stand
down, end U.S. war preparations  on the Korean peninsula and not add the deaths
of millions of Koreans to the administration’s already bloody tally.  Initiated
by the Anti-War Committee.  #HandsOffKorea!Stop Endless US Wars!Money for Human
Needs, Not for War!

Share & RSVP on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/events/531389643894436/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/531389643894436/>

--