Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 10:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Next Tuesday, Nov 7, we will be having an Open Conversation.   It is
voting day, but hopefully you will have voted by 6:30 and can come to the
salon.   There is a lot to talk about so come and share your thoughts.

The next Tuesday, Nov. 14  is:   Join us for a conversation on all things Zero
Waste--from useful tips and tricks to "Zero Waste" your own lifestyle to
implementing sustainable behavior change in your community, we'll cover it all.
Alyssa Erding, recent Macalester College graduate and founder of Zero-In
Consulting, will share her story of going Zero Waste and all that it entails,
as well as the psychology behind sustainable behavior change. Learn how to set
yourself and your community up for success so that we can all move towards a
more resilient and livable world.

Thanks, and come and talk with us.

Patty