Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 15:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  We won’t have a salon this Tuesday.   Here are the next 2 salons that i
hope you can come to:   (WE NEED PEOPLE TO COME AND HEAR THESE SALONS)

June 20
"Oh.  Oh.  Why are we there in the Middle East?  Could it be Opium and Oil?”
Guest:  Ed Felien
Editor/Publisher, Southside Pride, Minneapolis
BA, MA, PhD, University of Minnesota

June 27.

> Women Poets on Nature and the Environment
>
> With poets Sarah Hayes, Susu Jeffrey. and Maureen Skelly

There won’t be any salons during July.   I am having surgery end of June.