a request
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:40:23 -0800 (PST)

> Please do this if you can.
>
> Dear Ms. Siggerud and Mr. Minnelli,
>

> I’m support an immediate audit of President-Elect Trump's finances to
> identify conflicts of interest and to enable measures to reduce corrupting
> influences.
>

> (This is the reason for the email to above people:  /the request came from
> Dr. Steve Miles:

Steve Miles
<https://www.facebook.com/steve.miles.754/posts/10205979518446219?comment_id=10205988583792847#>
 <https://www.facebook.com/steve.miles.754?fref=nf>
Yesterday at 4:40pm
<https://www.facebook.com/steve.miles.754/posts/10205979518446219> ·
To support Senator Warren's request to audit President-Elect Trump's finances
for conflicts of interest, email two GAO administrators, Katherine Siggerud
siggerudk [at] gao.gov and Timothy Minnelli minellit [at] gao.gov. Send a copy
to congrel [at] gao.gov which is counting those who support an audit.
Subject: Support Audit for President-Elect Trump's financial concerns
Dear Ms. Siggerud and Mr. Minnelli,
I’m support an immediate audit of President-Elect Trump's finances to identify
conflicts of interest and to enable measures to reduce corrupting influences.

Thanks,

Patty