Conversational Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:55:59 -0800 (PST)
HI,  This Tuesday, Dec. 2, we will have open discussion.

Next Tuesday will be :   Name: Liane Gale
Title: Basic Income as the first step towards system change

In our discussion we will explore  how a Basic Income for All would transform
our current economic and political system and other institutions towards a more
healthy, compassionate and democratic society.

The following Tuesday we will have a discussion with members of the Bernie
Sanders Campaign on what we can do in regard to his election.