Pax-Salon (Poetry Month)
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
HI,   The last poetry reading for the month of National Poetry Month will be
next Tuesday, April 28.   It will be a poetry reading of individual’s own
poetry that you want to read or of a favorite poem or poet.

  We have had poetry for a month but the first Tuesday of May we will have a
discussion of homelessness.  The guest will be Jim Kersting from the Union
Gospel Mission, telling us what they do for the homeless.   A quote from him
“Our mission is changing lives ad we do that one person at a time.”   This
salon is in response to a letter i read in the Highland Villager from a woman
who wondered why we could not save the old jail in downtown St Paul to house
the homeless.   A good question.  She has done a lot of work on this .  She
will be present , too.

Please come if you can.

Thanks,

Patty