Fwd: Coldwater Springs Threatened Again by New Construction (please share)
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:42:45 -0800 (PST)
HI,  i hope it is ok for me to inform you all of the seriousness of this
project being done to Goldwater Springs.  “what happens to the water, happens
to the people.”   Simple action is asked by Susu Jeffrey, the author of the
article in TC Daily Planet.  Click on the web site to read the article.

50 degrees next week.

Thanks,
Patty